The scientific programme consists of high quality key sessions and free paper sessions presented by international and local speakers.
We will do our utmost to create an exciting programme with a mixture of new topics which are important to the Dermatology and Venereology community in addition to traditional topics.
Please see below the programme schedule and session topics for NCDV 2022.
Tuesday 19 April
18.00-22.00 - From clinical observation to new mechanistic insights: Network event hosted by the LEO Foundation Skin Immunology Research Center, University of Copenhagen
Wednesday 20 April
09.00-13.00 - Board Meetings & Industry Symposia
13.30-17.30 - Opening Ceremony, sessions, posters, symposia and exhibition
17.30-19.30 - Welcome Reception
Thursday 21 April
08.30-17.00 - Sessions, posters, symposia and exhibition
19.00-24.00 - Congress dinner
Friday 22 April
08.00-13.30 - Sessions, posters, symposia and exhibition
- Acne - Rosacea
- Artificial intelligence (AI), teldermatology & virtual dermatology
- Atopic eczema, pruritus & urticaria
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Hot research and networking
- Infestations, infections and venereology
- Microbiome in hand eczema, acne, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Pro et Cons session: emollients
- Pro et Cons session: melanome screening
- Psoriasis – what have we learned
- Keratinocyte cancers and melanoma
- Work related eczema and skin cancer
Sessions for nurses. Topics to be announced.
The NCDV 2022 is sponsored by the industry. The industry has no influence on the scientific content in the programme.