Click the button below to submit your abstract:
Notifications of acceptance/rejection will be sent to the submitter of the abstract in February 2022.
- Principles of Diagnosis
- Skin of Colour
- Eczema and Hand Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis and Patch Testing
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Urticaria, Angioedema, and Pruritus
- Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Psoriasis and Other Papulosquamous Diseases
- Bacterial Infections
- Superficial Fungal Infections
- Warts, Herpes Simplex, And Other Viral Infections
- Infestations and Bites
19. Exanthems and Drug Eruptions
20. Sexually Transmitted Infections
21. Tropical diseases
22. Vesicular and Bullous Diseases
23. Connective Tissue Diseases
24. Hypersensitivity Syndromes and Vasculitis
25. Light-Related Diseases and Disorders of Pigmentation
26. Benign Skin Tumors
27. Premalignant and Malignant Nonmelanoma Skin Tumors
28. Nevi and Malignant Melanoma
29. Vascular Tumors and Malformations
30. Hair Diseases
31. Nail Diseases
32. Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Disease
33. Dermatologic Surgery
34. Skin imaging
35. Artificial intelligence
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CONDITIONS
A. General conditions
1. Abstracts are required for all oral presentations and posters.
2. Abstracts must be submitted by 26 January 2022 (23:59 GMT)
3. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
4. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book and on the conference website. By submitting an abstract, you consent to giving NCDV 2022 permission to publish your abstract.
5. Withdrawal of abstracts is only accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the NCDV 2022 Conference Secretariat.
B. Presenting author and registration
1. The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
2. NCDV 2022 reserves the right to exclude any abstract from the scientific programme that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification on acceptance.
C. Abstract contents
1. The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract.
2. The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
3. Names of authors may not be listed in the title or abstract text, as a “blind” review process will be used. You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
4. The abstract must include the following:
Purpose: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.
5. All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
6. Statements such as “results will be discussed” or “data will be presented” cannot be accepted.
7. Illustration: One figure/table/photo may be added to an abstract.
If the word count is not reduced adequately, the NCDV 2022 organisers reserve the right to omit the illustration from the published abstract.
8. References: A maximum of five litterature references may be added at the end of the abstract text. For each reference, you can only state the three first author’s names, titel of the paper and bibliography (e.g. Douam F, Hrebikova G, Albrecht YE et al. Single-cell tracking of flavivirus RNA uncovers species-specific interactions with the immune system dictating disease outcome. Nat Commun 2017;8:14781.).
9. Acknowledgements: Please mention all sources of funding of the work described and other acknowledgements briefly at the end of the abstract text. References and acknowledgements are included in the 250-word count for the abstract text.
10. Generic names must be used for all references to products or companies. The brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page. Papers containing brand names/company names in the abstract text (i.e. not in a reference at the bottom of the page) may be rejected for this reason only. NCDV 2022 reserves the right to replace any brand name with a generic name without further notice.
1. The scientific committee will review the abstract.
2. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent directly to all presenting authors (and submitters) by email.
3. It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines for medical research involving humans and/or animals. The NCDV 2022 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
4. Please verify that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct, as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
For all enquiries regarding the abstract submission, please contact the Conference Secretariat at: NCDV2022@cap-partner.eu